Sunday, August 19, 2012

Buffer Post

Ah.  Rereading the posts below remind me of how hopeful I was to blog consistently during seminary.  Being in classes turned out to be a bit busier than I anticipated.  During my junior year, I blogged for the seminary on the school blog, found here.  During both junior and middler year, I sent a newsletter to my home congregation and to my synod at least once a semester.  I wish that I had blogged more, since I know that the last two years has been a wild and awesome ride.

I'll leave those few entries there and start up blogging again during this year, since I've begun my internship at Pine Ridge Indian Reservation.  After my YAGM year in Bethlehem, Palestine, I found that my blog served as a fantastic way to keep in touch with my home communities, while also acting as a good way for me to process what I was experiencing.  I also love that it's saved here, so that I can look back and remember my first impressions, highs, lows, joys, concerns and even my goodbyes.

So...here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment