Sunday, December 9, 2012

My. Friends. Are. Awesome.


My friends are awesome.  Really. 

1.)  Vance helped get Google to add Cherokee to their languages.  Check out the blog post here.

2.)  Kelly sent me the the aforementioned Vicar of Dibley boxed set.  Lady pastors rock.

3.)    Alex sent me the COOLEST card ever.  It included the parking sticker from our last adventure together in Chicago.  You pay for parking in Chicago at these little machines and then it prints a sticker with the time it expires.  Our last adventure was heading to the Signature Lounge at the Hancock Building.  Sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, South Dakota, I really miss living in the city and coming up with great adventures with one of my best friends.

4.)    Sara, Ashley, Justin and Ryan made this cool video about donating blood at LSTC.  Sweet, right???!!  The ELCA is lucky to have such talented folks around.

5.)    Katie is forcing me to take some “me” time.  She wants me to watch two episodes of Honey Boo Boo Child (don’t judge me) and turn my brain off for a bit.  I haven't watched the episodes yet, but I am getting better at taking "me" time.   

I could probably list 200 friends here who have been awesome in one way or another, whether in supporting me in particular, or just making this world a better place. 

Y’all are fantastic. 
J

No comments:

Post a Comment